Sunshine Blogger Award
Thanks you so much to Bree from In Love and Words (The Book Boyfriend blog!)for the nomination. This is the first time someone tagged/nominated me, so I am excited.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does it Work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
What is your all-time favorite romance novel?
Is there a certain book that launched your love of reading? Which book?
Not a certain book, but two authors: Agatha Christie and Stephen King. I really clanged onto reading when I was a teenager, by devouring anything I find in my local library by these two!
Have you ever read a book that has actually scared you?
Oh yes! I read many- I am easy to scare. The last memorable scary one was The Silent Companions by Laura Purcell.
What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
The English Patient. But I love the book more than the movie, obviously!
List your dream cast for your favorite book.
Hmm. This is a tough one. My favourite book is Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. I think I’d go with Naomi Watts for Iris and Marion Cotillard for Laura. Winifred could be Glenn Close. Richard would be Christian Bale.
What are some of your favorite YouTube channels (if you watch them.)
I am not really a tube watcher.
Name 3 items on your bucket list.
Do better -much better illustrations-
Learn a 3rd language (Spanish or German)
Go to Brazil
What’s the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?
My other half once threw a surprise birthday party for me. I was really impressed with all the effort and felt very emotional. (I don’t think I am a romantic btw 🙂 )
Have you ever had a meetcute? What happened?
I didn’t, unfortunately (or fortunately ><)
What is one of the best blogging tips you’ve ever heard or given?
Write your own content, don’t nick other people’s ideas and discover your inner unicorn when you’re writing!
Post a picture of your favorite bookish meme.
One of my favourites- I hate when people keep talking and interrupting me while I am reading. Please: Noooooo talking when I am reading 😉
My nominees are (drumroll!!!!)
Be sure to check out their blogs!
My Questions :
1. What made you start blogging?
2. Do you have a book crush?
3. Is there a book that you’re ashamed of liking 🙂
4. What’s your favourite quote from a book?
5. If you had to select a background song/music for your blog, what would you pick?
6. Is there a book that changed your life after you read it?
7. Tell me one thing you wanted to do, but you tried and failed. (Be honest! Mine was playing a musical instrument. I am useless :p )
8. How do you order your bookshelves? Do you have particular categories/methods to organise?
9. What’s your favourite book cover? Please include a picture of it.
10. If you could go into a book and become one of the characters- which book and character you’d pick?
11. Did you ever had a literary dilemma where you LOVED the book but disliked the author, or vice versa?
As I completely randomly picked these blogger friends of course, anyone else who would like to answer these questions,please do comment you’ll do the challenge and tag me so I can read it!